Saturday, December 18, 2010

How The Hell Do You Wear This Thing?

Yesterday my cousin Sabrina came up to Springfield to do some Christmas shopping and she stopped by to pick me up so we could spend some time together. We had a good day and I think she got a lot of shopping accomplished. I do feel bad that I started getting pretty tired (she picked me up after I got off work so I was getting loopy from lack of sleep) but I hung in there and hopefully didn't ramble too much. At one of the stores we stopped at I found a cute winter hat for only $5. I see lots of people wearing this type of hat and I was excited I found one that I liked.

This morning I got a chance to cut the tags off of it and model it for myself to make sure I didn't look like a dork before I wore it out in public. Unfortunately, I do look like a dork. How the hell do you wear this thing? Is my head just a funny shape or what? If I wear it where it feels comfortable, I'm a conehead. Did I just waste $5.

1 comment: